Your home’s Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) can have a significant influence on your health and well being. Our mission at G & G Indoor Air Services is to ensure you breathe clean, healthy air free of contaminants and pollutants.
Air duct cleaning, our specialty, improves your IAQ by cleansing your HVAC system of dust and debris, mold and mildews, and other potentially damaging contaminants.
To protect consumers and regulate air quality, the Environmental Protection Agency and National Air Duct Cleaners Association believe you should clean your air ducts regularly.
1. Dust and debris can clog your air ducts and HVAC system polluting your home’s air.
2. Mold and mildew can thrive in your HVAC system, especially around the coil, drain pen, and duct surfaces.
3. If your house was recently remodeled or renovated, the HVAC system and air ducts were likely exposed to excessive dust and debris.
4. Ducts can often be damaged by animals; a rat or mice might teara duct or otherwise compromise the HVAC unit.
5. Air duct cleaning is essential for keeping your HVAC system running efficiently. Replacing the air filter each month is not enough. Only regular air duct cleaning will reduce energy costs and provide continued clean air quality.
To ensure a high IAQ and efficient HVAC system, a proper air duct cleaning should include several components: the air vents system, registers, and main air return supply. Also critical in your system’s life cycle is the evaporator coil, condensation pipe, drain pan, heat exchanger, and blower.
For a duct system exposed to mold or mildew, we recommend sanitation using biocide materials to improve the IAQ (indoor air quality). Ducts can also be infested with pests such as mice or rats. To prevent allergies, asthma, and respiratory problems, regular air duct and HVAC system maintenance is essential.
G& G Indoor Air Services technicians service HVAC systems with expert knowledge and efficiency. We use only high-performing green equipment to clean and maintain your air duct system. Our goal is to purify your air and improve your HVAC system’s efficiency. Our technicians explain the process of cleaning the air ducts system to each customer. We want you to understand your service. Your satisfaction is our goal. If you’re curious about any aspect of our work, please ask our technicians any questions you might have.